Thursday, August 19, 2010

Vampire's Suck.. the blood out of Twilight

Raise your hand if you are one of the many 'twihard' fans out there. If you are, I've got the scoop for you. To my degree of knowledge, I believe only a fan may become a 'twihard' if...you read THE BOOK before THE MOVIE!!!! Through the years, many books have been slaughtered into films, some a total flop ( the clique), others super genius ( Gossip Girl!).  All opinions aside, Twilight has taken the world by storm. Which is exactly why I was eager to see the parody for it . I've seen my share of funny twilight parodies, such as a Vegan Edward, an Unsexy Cat Jacab, and other random spinoffs. My dear friend Daisy and I decided to hit the movies and see for ourselves. Even in the very beginning, when Edward has a glittering fetish down there, you could tell twilight was about to be uncensored. Many little details through the movie kept us humored, such as ravage team Jacob fans, and even a Snookie spotting! The end was very humorous and surprising. The big glitch about the film, though, was that it seems as if they were trying too hard. Anyway, I would give it 2 stars. What team are you on?
Suckingly yours,
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment