Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Guess What I Got!

Listen up and Listen well, some of my teachers may say. I just had a very--VERY awesome surprise yesterday. You want to know what it is? Well, if you don't stop reading, but yesterday I came home beat after a day at school and lugging around my heavy backpack. Then... I look at my front porch step and there is a black, rectangle box, that has a label addressed to me from Razor Bill. And I GOT....
ARC(S) OF.....
      




     





I wonder what I will do with them, after I read them. Only a few can sit on my over crowed bookshelf... 
Mmmmmmmm. What to do. Anyway, I'm half way through Nightshade and almost DONE with Matched.
Reviews coming up ( enter Ryan's dramtic pause Idol fans)... AFTER this weekend.

Read, Write, Love
Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment